[GNC] Restoring "Unable to save to database" error?

Eric H. Bowen eric at ehbowen.net
Sat Mar 7 11:24:28 EST 2020

I've been getting the "Unable to save to database" error whenever I
import and/or save transactions in one of my asset accounts. I haven't
lost any transactions, but it appears that the database which
automatically matches imported transactions (or attempts to) is
corrupted. I'd be perfectly happy to drop the old database and begin
again with a new one, as long as I can keep my previously saved
transactions, but I haven't yet found a (newbie friendly) way to do
this. Any assistance?----Eric.