[GNC] Report Options was hiding expense and income accounts with zero balances

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Mar 8 00:30:59 EST 2020

Curious...

Where are you right-clicking to get Options?

I tried on the tab - that just gives me a list of all tabs.

I tried on the menu entry, that runs the report sans options, same as left-click.

I tried on a blank part of an existing report and got a menu with, “back, forward, stop, reload” but no ‘options’.

What did I miss?

The only two methods I know of to get to report options are via the Edit menu or the toolbar button, neither of which are obvious save the Edit menu is more so, because it is labeled “Report Options” while the toolbar button just says ‘Options’. (but why a user would ‘intuitively’ think to look in the Edit menu is still a mystery to me)

Regards,
Adrien