[GNC] hiding expense and income accounts with zero balances

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Mar 8 13:08:10 EDT 2020

For starters, how do you have your accounting period defined in Preferences > Accounting Period?

Second, make sure in Options > General for the report, the Start and End date are correct.

I normally run with a calendar year accounting period, so the report for me was 12 months from jan20-dec20, as my start and end date were relative to my accounting period. (the default for this if not all reports)

I explicitly set a start date on the report to 7/1/19 and end date of 6/30/20 and it gave me those 12 months.

I then set it back to relative to the accounting period and set those dates as my explicit start and end of my Accounting Period in Preferences and reloaded the report. I received the same results.

So it appears for me the report is working.

After checking those settings does it work for you now? (note, the report is wide, and you’ll need to scroll to see it all)

If not, what OS are you using?

Regards,
Adrien