[GNC] New user

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:55:11 EDT 2020

Barbara,

Have you read the suggestions on this mail list for migration from other
software?

Testing the process in disposable data files with small import files makes
it much easier to identify problems and decide how to address them.

It is also useful to tell us which OS your computer is running and which
version of Gnucash you are using.  The qif importer does have some recently
discovered flaws which will be fixed in the next 3.x release, but most
users are not affected.  There have been some changes over time, however.

David Carlson