[GNC] Wrong currency when recording a stock purchase

Nelson fkjasdhf878 at mailinator.com
Mon Mar 9 19:19:28 EDT 2020

3.8 on Windows.

So, I have a VOO stock type account. The account is years old and is getting
online quotes without any problems.

Today I try to register a new purchase (VOO 200 at 252.25) and I realized
that the reporting is no longer working - the purchase price seems to be
corrupted.

After a bit of troubleshooting I realized the currency for the record in the
price database, the one "user:price" source, is CAD instead of USD.

As far as I know, there is now way to specify currency for a stock type
account or for the entry in the stock account.

How do I fix this? And how exactly is the currency for a a stock type
account determined?

Thank you.