[GNC] Income Statement for specific Asset Account ?

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 11:23:37 EDT 2020

You can select/exclude accounts when running the Income Statement
report. HOWEVER, asset (and liability) accounts are not involved in an
Income-Expense report. Why? Because (taking expense first) not concerned
with whether an expense was paid for by a decrease in cash (from your
wallet) or increase of  debt (put on your credit card).

It is possible what you want is a report on cash flow. The two reports
are not the same.

Michael D Novack

On 3/10/2020 10:47 AM, Long wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have one Asset Account for me, and 1 for my family. And i have my own
> expenses and income, So there are any ways to know Expense vs Income for me
> ?
> Example Account Structure :
> Assets :
> - A (Current Asset)
> ---Wallet
> - B (Current Asset)
> ---Wallet
> Expenses :
> 1
> 2
> 3
> Income :
> 1
> 2
> 3
>
> If it's not possible to track, can you advise some ideas to me ?
>

> --

There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality of the grave.