[GNC] How to track Family expenses ?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Mar 12 05:51:58 EDT 2020

I have different GC files for me, wife and family.  it can be more work in data
entry, especially if I use a different credit card (not the one "reserved" for
family spending), but it avoids a lot of the confusion about things.

 I am an income account in the family file, and family is a single expense
account in my personal books.

0.02
Maf.