[GNC] AQBanking OFX DirectConnect

chris graves mohavebaked at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:07:29 EDT 2020

Hi Martin,

I'm not sure if you are speaking of me, I did test from a recent flatpak build, not windows.  And subsequently built the latest AqB/Qwen available from https://www.aquamaniac.de/ <https://www.aquamaniac.de/>.  That is what I sent you the debug info from.  Anyways, if you could provide info on where to download the GIT repository, I would be happy to test.

Thx,
Chris