[GNC] font size how to increase

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 16 08:11:47 EDT 2020

It belongs in:

C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash

I don’t recall if the Win7 version of Notepad can create proper plain text files, but I think so. (don’t use Wordpad)

Place the following in the file:

* {
  font: 14pt arial, sans-serif;
}

Save the file as: gtk-3.0.css

If GnuCash was still running, you’ll probably have to close and restart it to see the change.

Adjust the ‘14pt’ as needed. You can also choose a different font besides arial. Any font installed on your system should work, but I’d stick to the ‘main’ fonts rather than something fancy. You may see incorrect or missing characters if you choose a non-mainstream font.

Regards,
Adrien