[GNC] font size how to increase

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 16 15:34:30 EDT 2020

There is no ‘built-in’ CSS for GnuCash. You have to create the file. If it already exists, that means you created it long ago.

The first location will apply to only GnuCash.

The second will apply to all GTK apps you have installed on the system.

The GTK3 page of the wiki should explain it more completely. There is also a diagram there for each OS showing file storage locations that GnuCash uses or accesses for both the 2.6x. and 3.x series.

If you upgraded from 2.6.x to 3.x, the files might not have been copied over to their new home, or else were copied and the old ones not deleted. You can clean up as you feel necessary for your situation.

Regards,
Adrien