[GNC] 1) How to "jump" to a date in ck register? 2) Form for writing a check? 3)finding checking transactions to apply to bills?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 17:53:52 EDT 2020

1) If I want to jump to a place in the check register... as opposed to find a transaction... say I want to jump to 2-12-2019 and see transactions in that area... is there a way to do this other than grabbing the mouse and scrolling up and down the register?
2) Is the a form and a shortcut key for simply creating a new check as opposed to paying a bill?Other than going to the bottom ot the check register and entering it there?
3) I've imported a bunch of checking transactions in to gnuCash, many of which were bill payments. Now I have to find those transactions that have yet to be applied to pay a bill. Is there an easy way to do this?
thanks for any help.