[GNC] How to fix "Unable to Save to Database" error - Second Request

Eric H. Bowen eric at ehbowen.net
Mon Mar 16 18:27:27 EDT 2020

Well, if it's that simple then just hit me over the head with a wet fish
and say "D'oh!"

I have re-saved the file. Waiting to get some fresh transactions from
the checking account to import in order to see if that does the trick.
Should have some in the morning. Fingers crossed. Thanks, all----Eric.