[GNC] General Ledger

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Mar 17 01:30:29 EDT 2020

If you mean you want to see the individual transaction activity in your accounts related to a single customer, yes.

If you just want to see the balanced owed by all customers, you can use the Accounts Receivable report. (each customer can be listed separately, along with a total)

But both of these are entirely different things than your original question. Which is quite fine, but please do clarify what it is you are trying to accomplish so we can help you efficiently.

Regards,
Adrien