[GNC] configuring scroll bars

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 18 12:45:06 EDT 2020

Sounds like a Plasma preference, though I find it curious it is visible on dialogs but not the main window.

The proper solution probably involves resolving a display problem with GTK on Plasma, but you might be able to fake it with the `::before` pseudo element and some creative positioning to make it appear to float overlaid on the button. That might only work though if you can target each button independently.

Regards,
Adrien