[GNC] configuring scroll bars

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 18 13:33:09 EDT 2020

Again, sounds like a preference in Plasma, though perhaps a design choice of Plasma, or even GTK.

I’m surprised you still have the scroll bar at all if that window doesn’t have focus.

There may not be an easy solution if that behavior is by design without an exposed preference to change it.

Regards,
Adrien