[GNC] AQBanking OFX DirectConnect

Christopher Singley csingley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:15:42 EDT 2020

Don't worry about that.  That's a standard OFXv2 header (i.e. compliant
XML).  The other headers you were noting earlier are OFXv1 headers (i.e.
the weird INI-formatted key: value pairs prepended to the SGML soup).

The problem I have is that USAA bank tells me it will speak OFXv2, and
then returns an error when I try to do so.  And then furthermore returns
an error for validly-formed OFXv1!

None of this using AqBanking, mind. Something has changed over at USAA.