[GNC] AQBanking OFX DirectConnect

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Mar 18 17:47:22 EDT 2020

It won't let you leave that blank, and even if it did it would put '100' in both fields:
 if (!(s && *s))
    s="100";

  GWEN_Buffer_AppendString(buf, "OFXHEADER:");
  GWEN_Buffer_AppendString(buf, s);
  GWEN_Buffer_AppendString(buf, "\r\nDATA:OFXSGML\r\n");

  GWEN_Buffer_AppendString(buf, "VERSION:");
  s=AO_User_GetHeaderVer(u);
  if (!s || !*s)
    s="102";
  GWEN_Buffer_AppendString(buf, s);
  GWEN_Buffer_AppendString(buf, "\r\n");

Because at the second test s has a value.

The new code doesn't emit the trailing tags, so that may not have been the problem. The main difference other than the OFXHEADER: value now appears to be that there are newlines between the fields. Are those getting escaped in GWEN_SyncIo_Http_Write?

Regards,
John Ralls
> On Mar 18, 2020, at 2:34 PM, Martin Preuss <martin at aqbanking.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> not ATM, but that can be arranged. However, how about leaving that field
> empty in the settings dialog? That should default to 100 for OFXHEADER
> and 102 for VERSION (for - ahem - historic reasons, I'm sure I had
> good^H^H^H reasons for those mixed defaults... :-})
>
> Regards
> Martin
>

> Am 18.03.20 um 22:26 schrieb Chris Graves:
>> Nice!  I see that the change has been made, but still receive the HTTP
>> 400 error.
>>
>> In the AQB5 ofx.log file for a successful case, I see
>> OFXHEADER:100
>> VERSION:102
>>
>> In the AQB6 file, I see
>> OFXHEADER:102
>> VERSION:102
>>
>> Not sure if this could be the problem.  Is there a way to set OFXHEADER
>> and VERSION independently?
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 2:02 PM Martin Preuss <martin at aqbanking.de
>> <mailto:martin at aqbanking.de>> wrote:
>>
>>    Hi,
>>
>>    you can change the header manually to 102/103 in the homebanking setup
>>    dialog (select user, edit user, switch to app settings and type-in
>>    header version 102).
>>
>>    Regards
>>    Martin
>>

>>    Am 18.03.20 um 21:57 schrieb Chris Graves:
>>> Hi Martin,
>>>
>>> Looking better!  However, to my knowledge, my bank only supports OFX
>>> version 102 or 103.  I had been using 102.
>>>
>>> ofx.log:
>>> Sending:
>>> OFXHEADER:220
>>> DATA:OFXSGML