[GNC] AQBanking OFX DirectConnect

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Wed Mar 18 19:55:45 EDT 2020

Okay, we should now look for console logs.
I'm not sure how Gnucash handles log files, but you could try the
process of requesting statements using console-only:

1. get list of accounts:
# aqbanking-cli listaccounts
Column 6 contains the unique account id to be used in the next step.

2. get statements for an account with debug output
# AQOFXCONNECT_LOGLEVEL=info aqbanking-cli request --aid=UNIQUEID
--transactions --fromdate=20200301
-c OUTPUTFILE.ctx

3. Look into the file OUTPUTFILE.ctx: Does it contain transactions? If
not: Is there any helpfull output on the console?

Regards
Martin

Am 19.03.20 um 00:48 schrieb Chris Graves:
> Wow! making serious progress now.  I was requesting transactions from my
> checking account.  Looking at the ofx.log file, they were returned!!!
>
> However the import process indicated that there were no transactions to
> be imported.
[...]

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"