[GNC] How to record Personal income tax ?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 19 17:11:13 EDT 2020

I understood the question originally.

Once again, though, this is an accounting advice question, particularly relating to taxes. It doesn’t matter if you are using GnuCash or pen and paper, the transactions would be the same.

You need official advice on what the transactions should be for your jurisdiction, then if you need help entering them in GnuCash, we can help.

Regards,
Adrien