[GNC] Importing gnu files

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 07:06:16 EDT 2020

A bit more info from the wiki you might want to read...

*Q:* I just got a new computer. What should I copy over from my old one?*A*:
You need to copy the same files that you'd backup, so see Backup
<https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Backup>.

   - If your new computer runs a *different operating system* from the old
   one the configuration locations will be different, see Configuration
   Locations <https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations>.
   - If you're *upgrading to GnuCash 3.x* from an older version at the same
   time as the upgrade, copy the configuration files to the older version
   location and let GnuCash move them to the new locations.

Backup link points to https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Backup

Cheers David H