[GNC] How to start a new GC file for a new year?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 19:33:32 EDT 2020

 How about just creating a new account under Assets > Current Assets >and naming it Checking 2020Then for the last transaction in Checking 2019 transfer the ending balance to Checking 2020.This way everything is preserved and you have all your 2020 checking transactions in one neat account.Wouldn't that work?