[GNC] Downloading Finance: Quote for Mac

Kevin Byford kgbyford93 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:54:47 EDT 2020

Hello,

I'm trying to download Finance:Quote for mac and I'm running into some
trouble. I've read the user guide section on this and I'm still lost. The
guide mentions that I can email if I'm still having issues so I'm hoping
someone can provide some assistance. I'd appreciate any help you can
provide. For background, I'm just trying to track my investments in my
Charles Schwab account. Mainly tracking the SPY index fund. Again I'd
appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

Kevin Byford
2216 N Geneva Terrace
Apt 3E