[GNC] Import Transactions via CSV in a European Date Format

denz denzil at mpi-sws.org
Mon Mar 23 15:23:25 EDT 2020

Hi!

I am looking to import transactions from a CSV file [0] in a European Date
Format (dd.mm.yyyy). GNUCash is unable to recognise the date format. The
Date Format field in the import dialog is set to "d-m-y". The Date Format
under "Preferences" is "Locale dd.mm.yyyy". I have also tried changing it
specifically to "Europe dd.mm.yyyy" and the behavior does not change.

I have seen similar questions in the past but these have not really
addressed this topic [1].

Version 3.8
macOS Catalina 10.15.3

[0]