[GNC] Stock Entry Issue with Version 3.8

pobox.deva at outlook.in pobox.deva at outlook.in
Thu Mar 26 02:13:18 EDT 2020

Timothy,

In the stock register, shares and amount are more important for tracking purposes (and tax purposes), so you need to enter only the shares and Tot Buy columns and GnuCash will calculate the price. Due to rounding adjustments, the price may be off by a little bit from your actual price, but that can be ignored. This way, you will have your share balance computed correctly.

Cheers.