[GNC] Contingency Funds was: Re: How to record Personal income tax ?

Long Phamhoanglongvn at outlook.com
Fri Mar 27 21:11:31 EDT 2020

Hello David Cousens,

Thank you for your help, I knew what i need to do if i choose "Accrual
Accounting".
What i'm asking you is : If the end of the year, I credit my Expense:Tax and
debit Liability:Tax 2000$, at this time, on DECEMBER in my "Income Statement
(multicolumn)" (It's a Report option to show you, What you have spent and
your revenue each month for the period time) it will show the negative
value.
Example :
For what i did, INCOME STATEMENT will show this : From Jan to Dec, each
month of Expense:Tax is 1000$, Liability:Tax is 1000$. If on December, I
adjust the value to equal the bill i got from government, so in December,
It's will show you the negative value about "-1000$".
That what i am talking about.
Is It normal ? Or i'm practice wrong ?

P/s: Thank you so much David Cousens, For all you did, I think i will buy a
certificate subscription from webpage you send to me.
Regards.