[GNC] General Ledger

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Mar 28 22:21:20 EDT 2020

CSV files can be opened in Excel or just about any spreadsheet app. There are also options to ‘Export Transactions’ and ‘Export Active Register”. The Account Tree is just a shell of a list of accounts with no transactions. I’m not familiar with how that is different from ‘Export Accounts’. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can shed light. Honestly, an export isn’t probably all that useful. Reports are more likely what they are looking for.

Acrobat is for PDF files only as far as I am aware.

What *exactly* are you being asked to provide by the auditors?

What do you mean by ‘cannot be opened in MSExcel’? Are you getting a specific error? What is the text of the error?

Regards,
Adrien