[GNC] General Ledger

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Mar 28 22:58:31 EDT 2020

I could be mistaken, but when you save, you should be able to specify a file extension. If not, simply change it after the fact to “.csv” and see if Excel is offered as a default app to open it.

Otherwise, you can still open it with Excel via the right-click menu using a ‘open with’ option, or, start Excel first, then try to File > Open, or Insert > Sheet from File operation.

Regards,
Adrien