[GNC] Cycle between basic, autosplit, transaction views?

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Mar 29 06:38:28 EDT 2020

Hi,

You may be able to customize the hotkeys for the three menu functions.

On Ubuntu there should be file named "accelerator-maps" in
$HOME/.local/share/gnucash

It's listing all hotkeys configured in gnucash. You can search for
<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/ViewStyleJournalAction
<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/ViewStyleAutoSplitAction
<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/ViewStyleBasicAction

and define your own hotkeys for these.

<Primary> Stands for <CTRL>
<Shift> is self-explanatory
I don't know what to use for the <Alt> key, though just that may work.

Good luck!

Geert