[GNC] PayCheck, 401k, Accounts Setup Help

Jimmy Lee listsubscriber at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 10:12:14 EDT 2020

I'm new to GnuCash, coming over from Mint.  Does anyone have a tutorial,
preferably graphical, to show how to enter something similar to the
following in GnuCash?

1. I get paid twice a month.
2. There are taxes, insurance, 401k, etc taken out of the paycheck.
3. My employer matches 4% on the 401k contribution.
4. I can either wait on my statement or I can log into the 401k site to
enter the shares purchased and @ what price they were purchased.
5. I have an additional amount deducted from the paycheck to go to
Fidelity for automated purchases in a personal investment account.
6. Purchases of mutual funds and ETFs are made once a month on the 22nd.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,