[GNC] General Ledger

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 30 12:13:57 EDT 2020

I hadn’t noticed since most of my files have extensions anyway, but indeed, I just tested a markdown file by removing the extension. It changed the association from Atom to TextEdit, but couldn’t open it. (Something about UTF-8 not being applicable. ?? Really ?? Opening with Atom worked fine though.)

Preview doesn’t work either as noted.

Thanks for the info.

Regards,
Adrien