[GNC] General Ledger

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 30 12:38:41 EDT 2020

The file does contain CSV data. The extension doesn’t change that. It affects how *some* operating systems detect that fact.

By all means, file an RFE.

The present method is the most versatile for *all* users. It does require the user to know some basics of their computer though.

There’s a valid question of the cost-benefit between holding a user’s hand, general usability, and more code to maintain.

Maybe it will get added, maybe not. If the current dev team doesn’t pick it up, that doesn’t stop someone else from contributing.

Regards,
Adrien