[GNC] Find in General Journal

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 16:27:14 EDT 2020

Just upgraded to 3.9 on Win10 -  looks good.  Thanks guys and gals.Thought i had asked this before but, perhaps my memory is chasing my youth!  When I do a find in any of the other accounts, it runs in a new tab.  When I run find in the General Ledger, it stays in the same tab and I have to close the tab then restart General Ledger which puts it one the end of my open tabs.  I then have to close ALL of the account tabs to get GE back next to accounts.Could Find in General Ledger mimic how it is done in the accounts?Thanks.
Bruce Preach the Gospel wherever you go.  If necessary, use words.