[GNC] Printed Reports Being Cutoff

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:00:10 EDT 2020

That is a well-known problem that cannot be fixed easily within the GnuCash
program.  Many of us use some combination of exporting as PDF or printing
to PDF and then opening in a better quality PDF viewer and printing from
there.

David Carlson

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 4:53 PM Keith Fetterman <keithfetterman at gmail.com>
wrote:

> When I print an income statement that spans multiple pages, the accounts
> are getting cut off at the bottom and top of the printed pages.  I
> experimented with changing the scale Page Setup tab on the print dialog,
> but it doesn’t help.  Anyone have ideas on how to prevent the lines from
> being cutoff?  The reports are being printed to an Epson Artisan 730
> printer from an iMac.
>
> Thanks
> Keith

David Carlson