[GNC] some of my reconciliations in 3.9 are completely bonkers

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Tue Mar 31 23:47:03 EDT 2020

My checking account reconciled fine.
Then I went to two savings accounts and got completely off-the-wall results. When I first clicked the reconcile button, the dialog that comes up has the correct starting balance and the correct proposed to-be-reconciled balance. When I click OK to get to the transaction check-off dialog, gnucash has completely changed the starting balance to a much smaller number (and one that has never appeared in the account ledger) and thus presents an out of balance total that cannot be reconciled with the transactions that are in the account.

Dave
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com