[GNC] Change account type by editing XML?

flywire flywire0 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 00:31:53 EDT 2020

No it's not specific to type A/R and/or A/P accounts.

I clicked the wrong account and accidentally imported an expenses
account into assets. I was expecting I could just delete it and move
it to Expenses:Account but it just moved to Assets. (Import Matcher
pisses me off because the account was specified correctly in the csv.)

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020, 7:56 PM Adrien Monteleone <

adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net