[GNC] Export Transaction Report as pdf Splits Last Line over 2 Pages

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat May 2 12:31:26 EDT 2020

If you want the report in Calc, you can:

1. Copy paste from GnuCash report tab to a Calc spreadsheet

2. Within Calc, use Sheet > Insert Sheet From File (I think File > Open from within Calc works also) and choose the saved HTML report.

Now you get to customize the report, adding formulas, additional labels, notes, etc.

I use this method to create a Comparison P&L and Balance Sheet.

Regards,
Adrien