[GNC] How do I add stock trades?

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 12:42:40 EDT 2020

Adrien,

I'm sure I have this wrong, but my understanding is that stock and currencies are both commodities, and that any given account is denominated in one. So a stock's "currency" is that commodity (that is, the ABC account is denominated in the ABC commodity). How it gets converted into a different currency (e.g., AUD) depends on the parent account.

That is, of course, all technicalities. The rest is correct.

David