[GNC] Asking again - Finance::Quote

Randy Brachman randy at sloasap.org
Sat May 2 19:07:04 EDT 2020

I did see that issue and fixed it before all my latest attempts...   But
thanks.  Here's a piece of the System Path Variable:

...;C:\Strawberry\c\bin;C:\Strawberry\perl\site\bin;C:\Strawberry\perl\bin

*Randy Brachman ------------------------------------------ Live where you
are. You must be present to win. There is no collective wisdom of
individual ignorance. The organism only acts in its own best interest.*