[GNC] Scheduled transactions

jean ripngo at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:37:56 EDT 2020

There was a bug related to deleting an account and getting stuck in
un-editable scheduled transactions, but this has been fixed.
The bug described here seems serious enough (if you're stuck in a
situation where you can't even delete the transaction).
Can you open a bug, and show us exactly how to reproduce the problem (or
better yet, attach a pruned down version of your gnucash file, but I
don't know if there's a way to anonymize/prune down your gnucash file).
Jean