[GNC] Scheduled transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon May 4 13:14:49 EDT 2020

This might be the bug I reported (though now fixed, not sure of in which release) of being unable to edit SX with a split assigned to a now deleted account. It seems the editor is not seeing the account at all. (was it deleted?)

Try re-assigning the offending split to a different account. (I also could not do this)

Try tabbing through the split and deleting memo, account and amount/formula.

Even if you need that split, see if you can remove it.

Then edit the SX again if needed to add it back.

Regards,
Adrien