[GNC] Porting the Tutorial & Concepts Guide to ReadTheDocs.org

Kevin Buckley kevin.m.buckley at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:56:04 EDT 2020

On Wed, 6 May 2020 at 15:20, Adrien Monteleone
<adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the bug reference. Certainly, I agree change won’t happen soon, or easily, nor do I think it should.
>
> The point of my post was to encourage the OP not to lose hope or give up.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

As someone else who's not often posting, but has been of late,
what I'd also say to the OP is: if you now have a process that
can take the existing doc sources and render them for display
at  "Read The Docs" then that's all you need.

Just keep on doing it against the existing sources as they
get updated.

No harm in having multiple renderings, nor multiple tool
chains to render the existing sources for as many other
renderings as.possible.