[GNC] Report seems to pull wrong amount from transaction

Art Chimes artsonline at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:29:19 EDT 2020

This seems like a bug to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

I have an account from which I have a regular, automatic withdrawal
scheduled with the financial institution. The amount is the same every
month, let's say $150.

My YTD report shows this year's three withdrawals to date (plus
another transaction, unrelated to the automatic ones).  However, the
January withdrawal on the report shows an incorrect amount, a few
dollars less, $146.

All three accounts were subject to tax withholding. The January
withholding was different than the later withdrawals, but otherwise
the amount withdrawn from the account was the same in all monthly
withdrawals, i.e. $150.

A possible clue: When I click on the hyperlinked amount in the report,
it links to the correct account but not to the specific transactions.
(In other reports I spot-checked, it takes me directly to the
transaction.)

I could not reproduce this error in a few other random reports I generated.

Can you help?  Thanks.

Art