[GNC] Report seems to pull wrong amount from transaction

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 13 14:49:51 EDT 2020

Art, you’re welcome and I’m fine with just list messages. I’m glad you got it resolved. (just curious, is this a custom report?)

The price db *should* get a ’transaction’ type entry for every such buy/sell transaction. You might need to have trading accounts turned on for that, I’m not certain. If you already do, then, you might have a bug.

I track some metal holdings and while I don’t do trades often, I have transaction type entries in my price db. I haven’t done any transactions since probably v3.5 or so. Maybe there is a code regression since then.

Regards,
Adrien