[GNC] wells fargo downloads

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:00:05 EDT 2020

You did not tell us which version of Gnucash you installed or which
operating system your computer is using.  Since the solution, if there is
one, varies depending on that information,  we need the info.

I suspect that you may be trying to use OFX Direct Connect, which requires
outside software and may or may not work with your financial institution.

An alternative that many US users use is to open the bank's website and
download your data in QIF or OFX format, then import it offline.

David Carlson