[GNC] Since last run... errors

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 20 21:15:21 EDT 2020

That’s not an error.

It is the ’Since Last Run’ Dialog telling you that those two Scheduled Transactions need to be created. (you don’t have them set to automatic)

The second one is telling you that it needs a value for a variable.

You won’t find any of those transactions, because they haven’t been created yet.

But the second pop-up *is* an error message.

It is telling you it can’t find the referenced accounts in the scheduled transactions it is trying to create.

You likely moved or deleted the accounts after creating the scheduled transactions.

Open the Scheduled Transaction editor, edit the problematic transaction templates and make sure each split has a properly assigned valid account.

Note, I had a bug filed that one couldn’t fix this situation, and allegedly that bug has been addressed. I haven’t tested it yet. If you get further errors trying to fix the Scheduled Transaction(s), then you might have to delete them and re-create them.

Regards,
Adrien