[GNC] Anyone using GnuCash to account for US PPP or EIDL funds?

Tim Quinn tim.quinn at att.net
Sat May 23 08:41:25 EDT 2020

I’ve been reading various non-GC articles and blog postings about how a small business might account for PPP or EIDL funding and expenses.

I’ve looked for but have not found any GnuCash list posting about this.

I’m curious if anyone is using GC for this and, if so, how you’ve chosen to do so?

Or, even if you’re not doing this yourself, what advice you might have for those of us who will try?

Thanks in advance.

- Tim