[GNC] Data conversion to QuickBooks

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 10:35:08 EDT 2020

There is no way to operate GnuCash completely online but it can be run
remotely via SSH on a remote terminal and there are ways to store your data
file either in the cloud or on a USB key.  You might consider going to a
qualified retailer such as MicroCenter or BestBuy and ask about a low cost
solution.

Other users may also have suggestions.

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 3:33 AM Jane Knichel-Aldea <jkaldea at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi:
> Does anyone know if a gnucash file can be converted to QuickBooks online?
> Or if not, is there an online version of Gnucash? I am about to lose my
> laptop so I will need online access to my file.
> Thank you,
> Best Regards,
> Jane Knichel Aldea
> 201-725-3507