[GNC] Data conversion to QuickBooks

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Sun May 24 14:13:07 EDT 2020

If you have an Android phone, it looks like Wine 5.0 can run on Android,
and I bet GnuCash can run in Wine 5.0. So, "it's possible", that you could
run GnuCash on an Android phone (or tablet?). However, the more time you
spend accounting, the more you're going to want a better interface.

I have no experience doing this, but if you try it LUK how it works 😉

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)