[GNC] Looking for Upgrade Tips

TanyaMc70 Arthurmc at gwtc.net
Sun Nov 1 17:09:07 EST 2020

I currently have v. 2.4.13 and am needing to upgrade to get export and
reporting options. I have researched on the site, wiki, and archives. I am
just wanting to make sure I am not missing something by asking for info
here.I am running Windows 10 OS.This is what I understand is the correct
process:1. Backup current version.2. Download and install 3.113. Open
account and run Action > Check & Repair > Check & Repair All after opening
the file for the first time post upgrade. 4. Repeat above steps for 4.0Am I
missing anything? Thank you!