[GNC] Fidelity and TD Ameritrade setup

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Sun Nov 1 20:51:38 EST 2020

My fidelity account automatically got specified as an investment account, so in my section of the log file says:

<INVACCTFROM>
<BROKERID>fidelity.com
<ACCTID>account_id_here
</INVACCTFROM>

That part is generated by aqbanking to send to fidelity. In the online banking setup tool, if you launch the wizard and go to accounts, pick the fidelity account and choose Edit, there’s a popup with account type. Mine says Investment Account.

That might not be the source of your Bad Request error. It might be, but anything else that went wrong along the way might also end up with the same error.

Dave
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com